Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Teddy with bouquet

I seem to be quite organised this week for a change and I've made time in the afternoons to do a little crafting.




Today I made a card using this sketch from Papertake Weekly








The lovely Karen sent me some stamped images and this teddy one is adorable, and for the first time I've used the freebie MME papers from the recent Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.

Recipe:
DP My Minds Eye freebie papers with magazine
Core'dinations Whitewash card Cuttlebugged with Jules Jewells folder and sanded
Stamped image courtesy of Karen is Lili of the Valley's Teddy With Bouquet and coloured with Promarkers
Charm from The Works
Bow from stash

I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:
Teddy Stampers #16 - As You Wish
Just Cute Bears #27 - Bear Necessities (clean and simple)
Craftalicious #4 - Birthdays
The Crazy Challenge All About Birthdays
Papertake Weekly Sketch #45

20 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the embossed and sanded card x

Karen said...

Lovely card, I love this layout, I might try it myself. Glad you liked your images xx

Uma said...

very cute, lovely card

Fifi Folle said...

This is really pretty. I love the bear image. x

Sarah said...

Beautiful card, I love everything about it x

Kat said...

Love the layout and that image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

dragonllew said...

lovely card the image is so sweet.

bunbun2 said...

lovely card! I love the image, papers and the layout! xx

Ali said...

Gorgeous xx

CT19720 said...

Beautiful card - the image is fab xx

Mad-Frog said...

Aw that image is really sweet, great card

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Wow! This is stunning! I love the embossing folder you've used, infact I love everything about this card. x

Sharon said...

Hi Susan, those freebie papers with the Mags are divine, aren't they? That's why I love purchasing them - even if we only get them 2 months later. Love the LOTV teddy stamp. You've done a great job with the colouring. Adorable. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers this week.

Cherie said...

Hi Susan, I adore this image and the gorgeous card you have made.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Stampers. Hope to see you next time.
Hugs cherie

Annie said...

a gorgeous card and a cute teddy bear image! thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers and at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

Angélique said...

Great card! love the cute image :)
Thanks for playing with us at Teddy Stampers :)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - I love those LOTV Bears!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Sarah said...

Such a cute card!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!

Sarah xx :0)

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Lovely card - nice image and the embossing looks great.

Momina Sheikh said...

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Rose teddy bear Australia