Thursday, December 9, 2010

Penguin Love

This card uses the image Penguin Love by Pollycraft, I think it's a lovely image to use for a Christmas card for a couple, and I just had to get this snowy paper from Pink Petticoat after seeing it on a fellow crafter's blog.


Image from Pollycraft, coloured with Promarkers and I've also used Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter.
DP is from the Fairy Lights collection at Pink Petticoat.
White card strip has been embossed with my Cuttlebug using Snowflakes folder and has been glittered with Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter.
Dark blue pearlescent card for mats from stash.
Card Candy coloured with Promarkers.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Pixie Dust Studio #52 - Let It Snow using white and non-traditional colours
Delightful Challenges Embossing - dry or wet
Crafts and Me #19 - Moody Blues

12 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

This is so very cute - I love the image xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susan
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Simply gorgeous Susan, I love everything about it. x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Lovely card Susan - so beautifully put together.

Donna said...

Adorable image and colors. Thanks for joining our embossing fun at Delightful Challenges.

Emzy said...

I love this the penguins are really cute xx

Addams said...

Great card, love that image

Gem said...

aww Susan this is so cute!! :) x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Susan and oh so cute too xxx

Teresa said...

This is soooooo cute I love the pale blue,
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me this week
Teresa x

PepPop said...

Gorgeous card Susan. Love the colour and the penguins are so cute. Jaqui x

PepPop said...

Gorgeous card Susan. Love the colour and the penguins are so cute. Jaqui x