Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bad Blogger!

Ooooh, I've been such a bad blogger lately. Some of you will know my personal circumstances and life is a bit difficult here at the moment. I'm going to try and catch up with my blog but to start off with I really must acknowledge two cards which I have recently received from my lovely card making cyber friends on MSE.

Firstly Flourgirl sent me this lovely wallet card full of stamped images "to make me smile":


Thank you so much Karen, you must have remembered I like pink and yes, I did smile. Lots of very cute images which will most certainly be used. Karen makes beautiful cards and very clever crafty makes which you can see on her blog here.

I also received this lovely card from Padster:


Isn't she a cutie? Thank you Debbie. Again Debbie makes lovely cards and gorgeous crafty makes which you can see here.

Many thanks to both of you who took time to make and send me these lovely cards and their good wishes and hugs.

2 comments:

PepPop said...

Beautiful cards Susan and that was so nice of the girls to send you them. Hugs. Jaqui x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Two fab cards - very sweet of the ladies to send you them. Hope things are going abit better for you now. x