Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Eugh, I really don't like this!

It started with the ribbon - one from the QVC pack. I really like the ribbon. I really like the stamp (it's the one where I cut down the image for the Mother's Day card three posts down).

I found card stock in my stash that matched the colours perfectly. I tried my hardest to do the modern sketch type thing with it. I really do not like this card. I can't think what to do with it, that's why the red oval hasn't got a sentiment in it yet! I'll stick it in my stock box for now and probably send it to someone who doesn't give a monkeys about hand made cards (like M-I-L lol!!!).

I think it's because these aren't "my" colours, they're just not working for me.
Now, if it was pink or purple..............

P.S. It's not really wonky at the top, it's the way I photographed it!

7 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

I really like this - it's kind of fresh and springy (if that's a word) would match my lounge perfectly!
xx

Anonymous said...

It's really nice Susan. I know what you mean tho' - it's strange how you can really take a dislike to cards that you have made. You have been very restrained - ones of my own that I don't like often get filed straight in the bin lol. Hugs Annexxx

Sarah said...

I really like it too, gorgeous colours x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

I love the colours and image on this card. I'd be happy to receive it, as I'm sure many others would be. x

Highland Handmade said...

Wow this is beautiful!! very pretty and summery!! xx

Karen said...

I too love this card!! Its a beautiful Springtime card, and perfect for Rainmac's Crafty Place Card Challenge xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

I think it's beautiful! I love the bold colours!