Monday, December 28, 2009

Bookatrix cards

Looking back for some cards I've made which I feel are good enough to show on here, I found these Bookatrix cards. They were all made using co-ordinating colours of pearlised card, the lacey ones then had silver card, then one or two layers of vellum which were stamped and printed onto. These first two are for my great nephew and great neice:











When grandson Jack was christened, age 5, Deborah wanted a Bookatrix card for him too. It wasn't really appropriate to make a lace trimmed one for him at that age, as I had previously done for the babies, and this is the best I could come up with using photographs of him (age 1 and 5) printed onto vellum for the front page, the page behind I made using a photograph of him as a newborn. Pity I'm not clever with a computer as I'm sure a better job could have been made of putting the photos on!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

WOW!!! They are all stunning xxx