Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Snowy in pink

Another card made with Penny Black's Snowy, this time she's dressed in pink.


DP is from DCWV Christmas scrapbook pad.
Pink glitter card from stash.
Pink spotty ribbon from stash.
Image is Penny Black's Snowy coloured with Promarkers and glittered with pink Ultra Fine glitter, snow is Ultra Fine Crystal glitter. Oval cut with Nellie Snellen multiframe oval die.
Flowers from stash and glittered with Ultra Fine Crystal glitter.
Pink spotty button is from Papermania.
Card Candy coloured with Promarkers and glittered with Ultra Fine Crystal glitter.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz #39 - Christmas Crafting
Totally Papercrafts #36 - The Great Outdoors
Stamp 'n Doodle Anything Goes
Sew Many Challenges Anything Goes
Stamp Scrap and Doodle Saturday Open
Paper Sundaes #38 - Something from your stash
Incy Wincy #62 - Sparkly Glitter
Pollycraft Monday #64 - Anything Goes
A Spoon Full of Sugar #124 - Sparkle and Shine
I Love Promarkers #35 - Think Pink

20 comments:

PepPop said...

What a cute card. I love the snowman's hat and scarf, the glitter makes it look really fluffy. Jaqui x

Uma said...

fab texturing with glitter, snowy is now a girl!

Gem said...

Susan what a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in this week at Charisma! Gemma :) x

Addams said...

Lovely card, great colour and love that flower

dragonllew said...

Fantastic card everytime I see one of your cards with this snowman I want to buy him lol

Pattie said...

Oh how cute - I love the hat and scarf! Pretty in pink at it's best! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Karen said...

Lovely cute card, great image and I love the pink glitter too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

CT19720 said...

Really gorgeous card Susan. I love the imaage and the pinkness of the card. Perfect for Christmas xx

Unknown said...

i adore this card but have to mention the flower- i just love it x

Sue said...

Hi Susan
aww gorgeous card, my fav snowman, luv the pink, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Really cute and pretty card. I love the image and I love the colours you've used. x

Tine said...

Hi Susan. Lovin' all that pink sparkle. Real cute & pretty card. :) Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

Sarah said...

I love this card, Snowy looks gorgeous in pink xxx

Joey said...

Hi Susan

this is lovely, great colour choice! thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey.xxx

WeirdCat said...

What a cute snowman, first time I have seen him in pink, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Julie said...

Such a sweet card, I love pink Christmas cards. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie W x

Unknown said...

Adorable pink xmas card.

Thanks for joining this week over at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Nana said...

Very cute card
Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" and hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

France Ringuette said...

Pretty in Pink ! Thanks for playing in our Paper Sundaes Challenge!

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Gorgeous card Susan - love the pretty colours you have used and the image is fab. Lovely, girlie card.