Sunday, December 27, 2009

My new card blog

Now I've almost finished my house renovation blog, (for anyone interested you can find it here: http://westbroke.blogspot.com), after a couple of years in the craft desert I'm starting to get my mojo back. I've found a nice friendly craft community on MSE and have many old friends on the CI forum so I thought I'd start a card blog to show some of the new (and maybe some of my old) creations.

I've just treated myself to a Cuttlebug so am busy finding ways to use it. I've had a bit of a shopping spree to fatten up my craft stash and I've been looking to see what are the latest styles of cards.

I managed to get my creative juices flowing again just in time to make a few Christmas cards for close friends and family so now I need to change direction and start thinking about upcoming birthdays and anniversaries. Father-in-law is 88 on 1st January but he doesn't appreciate what goes into a hand crafted card so it's a shop bought one for him, which reminds me I must dash out and get one in the next couple of days. Plenty more birthdays coming up in the next couple of months to keep me busy, and I really need to get my thinking cap on for my daughter's 40th in February seeing as she has asked for a "special card".

So, that's my first post on my new blog. I'm off to find some pictures so that I can come back and post again.

No comments: